Monday, February 6, 2012

Ready and Willing

Here's the thing about being healthier:  you have to be ready to commit. 

Yes, we're all busy.  I get it.  But change can't happen unless you have discipline.  A lot of the suggestions and ideas I post here are pretty simple--but they DO require some small adjustments on your end in order to make it work.   

Most of my food/cooking suggestions require some advance thought and preparation.  But if you're willing to take 5-10 minutes in the morning or at the end of ONE day a week, I promise you can accomplish any and/or all of these things.  And for the most part, all the advanced work will save you time in the end.  And I'm not just talking the talk--these are ALL things I have incorporated into my daily routine. 

The exercise/fitness side of things does require some sacrifice--the only way to make time to do it is, frankly, to give up doing something else.  But hopefully the suggestions I post here will help make it easier to get into the habit--and once you're used to it, I feel confident you'll start MAKING the time for a fitness routine. 

The most important thing to remember is that it CAN be done--just start small and do what you can, when you can.  As it becomes a habit, the adjustment doesn't need much thought.

So let's do it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment